The following persons may petition the court:
1. The principal or the agent, including any nominated successor agent.
2. A guardian, conservator, trustee, or other fiduciary acting for the principal or the principal’s estate.
3. A person authorized to make health care decisions for the principal if the health care of the principal is affected by the actions of the agent.
4. Any other interested person if the person demonstrates to the court’s satisfaction that the person is interested in the welfare of the principal and has a good faith belief that the court’s intervention is necessary.
5. A governmental agency having regulatory authority to protect the welfare of the principal.
6. A person asked to honor the power of attorney.